Once you have purchased or been granted access to a new space, you will be sent its URL link by the Iotic team. You must then link the new space to your account using your Owner ID.
After creating an account and owner ID, follow these steps to link the new space.
1. Copy your owner ID from the Profile page on the Developer portal.
2. Open the new Space using the URL link.
3. Sign in using the login credentials supplied.
If you have not received the link or login credentials for your Private Space, please contact email@example.com
4. Select Iotic Space from the top menu to open the Space app for your Private Space.
5. You will be prompted to enter your Owner ID. Paste it here and select Submit.
6. You will be shown a unique PIN, which you can use to check you are authorising your own account in the next steps.
7. Return to your main Profile page on the Developer portal.
8. Under the Containers section, your Private Space will now be listed.
9. Check that the unique PIN matches that shown in the previous steps, and select Allow to authorise the connection.
You have now authorised your account on your Private Space, and can start creating Iotic interactions in your personalised environment.